A country I'd like to visit


If someone invited me to a country to visit, I would choose Mexico. It always caught my attention its different landscapes, wich go from the beach, to the top of a volcano, passing through the jungle and forests. Also, hidden in their lands, there are beautiful and mysterious pyramids that build the Aztecs and Mayans. So if I could visit this country, the first thing I would like to known are there pyramids, especially the temple of Kukulkan, the most famous archeological site of Chichen Itza (the pre-Columbian city built by the Mayans), located in the Yucatán state.  I also would try to take as much tours as posible, to visit all the museums, historical places, Nationals Parks, and obviously, their beaches.

But I’d like to visit Mexico not only as a tourist, because I don’t think you can really known a place, city or country been there just for a while. And also I have Heard that they have greats colleges, especially in Anthropology, so who knows, maybe I could study there…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Information on Internet